You know when you come home and are so starving you’re ready to tear your house apart until you find something delicious to munch on?
Yep, that’s me every single day when I get home from work.
The problem is I don’t go for the healthy stuff. When I’m that hungry there is just no way I’m taking 10 seconds to cut up a cucumber to dip in hummus when there is a big bag of chips in the cupboard. So having easy, healthy, ready to go snacks that actually taste good around my house is crucial.
Cue one of my all time favorite snacks…
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bites!!
These are so easy to make and are perfect for when you get home and just need to put something into your mouth.
All you need is blueberries and your favorite Greek yogurt!
For this batch I used Strawberry Chobani Simply 100 but you can use any brand and any flavor.
By visiting the Chobani Simply 100 page you can get a $1 off coupon and learn even more about the brand.
To make these you simply do the following:
- wash your blueberries
- put the blueberries into the yogurt then using a fork take them out of the yogurt letting some of it come off and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Freeze for at least 2 hours (I freeze them overnight) and enjoy!
To store these Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bites just put them into a Tupperware and pop them back into the freezer so they’re available for you to devour next time you come home starving to death.
Need another reason to make this delicious snack this weekend? Let’s talk about the incredible health benefits blueberries provide:
Health Benefits of Blueberries:
- They are very high in antioxidants
- Help improve brain health- improving memory and preventing diseases like Alzheimer’s
- They are an effective antidepressant and help control mood swings
- Low in fat and calories but high in fiber to help with digestion and weight loss
- Help fight against cancer
- Improve skin health and fights the signs of aging
Do you enjoy snacking on frozen fruit?
What’s your favorite brand of Greek yogurt?
Any fun plans this weekend?
Don’t forget to PIN IT!