Good morning from Las Vegas!
I hope all you wonderful Live Lean Eat Green readers have a wonderful Easter Sunday.
I know I say it all the time but THANK YOU all so much for all your support and for making this blog possible.
And just because I appreciate you all so much I have ANOTHER easy, delicious Easter treat to share: Candy Dipped “Carrots”.
These are really just candy dipped strawberries but they’re so cute and really do look like short, fat, juicy little carrots right?
To make these I used an orange pack of Wilton’s Candy Melts that you can buy on *Amazon here or can easily find at your local grocery or craft store.
[Tweet “Recipe for Candy Dipped “Carrots”!”]
Now let’s talk Weekly Meals.
There is nothing worse than coming home from a long weekend to a house with no food, exhausted and having to be at work at 8:00am Monday morning.
So to avoid being a complete and total hot mess I’m sitting here planning my meals before we make the long drive back to San Diego this afternoon.
[Tweet “Healthy, easy dinner ideas to help get your through your week!”]
- Sunday: OUT (There’s no way I’m cooking after that drive haha)
- Monday: Kale and Chickpea Pasta
- Tuesday: Crockpot Salsa Chicken used for burrito bowls
- Wednesday: Bag of salad with leftover Salsa Chicken
- Thursday: Korean Beef Rice Bowls from Skinnytaste
- Friday: Greek Polenta from A Cup of Kellen with chicken sausage and kale
- Saturday: OUT
Don’t forget to Pin It!