Mother’s Day is Sunday May 8th aka less than 2 weeks away!
I don’t know about your mom but mine is HARD to shop for! She has every kitchen gadget in the world, prefers to buy clothing for herself and isn’t really into makeup/ beauty products.
That’s why when it comes to buying her gifts I really have to think outside of the box. Most of the time I start just thinking about products/ services that I’m LOVING and know she would appreciate as well.
1. Blue Apron- This meal service is a dream come true for busy adults. Blue Apron delivers farm fresh ingredients right to your door that are already chopped, prepped and ready to cook! All the meals are less than 700 calories and can be prepared in less than 40 minutes.
You simply pick the meals you want off the menu (which changes weekly)and like magic all the ingredients show up at your door…no grocery shopping required.
Don’t want Blue Apron to deliver anything for a week? No problem! There is no commitment to this service!
This is the perfect gift to give to the mom who doesn’t have a ton of time but wants to eat healthy or the mom who just wants to take a week off of grocery shopping and relax!
Find out more about Blue Apron and get 2 FREE MEALS here!
2. Kindle- My mom already has a Kindle and LOVES it! She talks all the time about how much she enjoys laying down and reading her Kindle before bed or on her lunch break.
It’s just not practical anymore to go to Barnes & Noble, buy a hardcover book for $89789435, read it once, then throw it in a box overflowing with old books right?
The Kindle can hold thousands of books at very affordable prices making it a perfect gift for the mom who loves to read.
Find the Kindle here on Amazon!
3. Fitbit Alta- I am OBSESSED with my Fitbit. Personally, I have a super old school one but I am so impressed with some of these newer models like the Alta. This Fitbit tracks steps (obviously), distance, calories, active minutes, sleep and you can even get calls/texts/calendar notifications when you cell is close by.
A Fitbit is a perfect gift for the mom looking to get more active or maybe is already active and interested in tracking their progress.
Get the Fitbit Alta here on Amazon! (available in different colors)
4. The Skinnytaste Cookbook- If you’ve read my blog before you know that I am so in love with this cookbook. I seriously make something out of it every single week!
One of the biggest things I hear my mom complain about is not knowing what to cook for dinner. If your mom struggles to come up with dinner ideas or maybe is trying to eat a little healthier this the the PERFECT gift.
Find The Skinnytaste Cookbook here on Amazon!
For more Skinnytaste recipes visit the blog here!
5. NOW Oil Diffuser- I got this exact oil diffuser for Christmas this past year and have been in love ever since. This model is small but POWERFUL! I only have to put a couple drops of essential oils in at a time and my entire apartment smells delicious.
This diffuser stays on for hours and once the water has ran out simply turns itself off!
Diffusing oils can help with sleep, headaches, stress, anxiety…etc so are perfect for any mom looking to RELAX and improve their overall wellness.
What gift ideas have you come up with for Mother’s Day?
Is there a product or service you or your mom loves?
Any Mother’s Day plans?
**This post contains affiliate links meaning I make a small commission off anything purchased. Anything I make goes right back into making Live Lean Eat Green the best it can be.