Product

Mother’s Day Gift Guide!

mothers day gift guide

Mother’s Day is Sunday May 8th aka less than 2 weeks away!

I don’t know about your mom but mine is HARD to shop for! She has every kitchen gadget in the world, prefers to buy clothing for herself and isn’t really into makeup/ beauty products.

HMMMMM….

That’s why when it comes to buying her gifts I really have to think outside of the box. Most of the time I start just thinking about products/ services that I’m LOVING and know she would appreciate as well.

mothersday1

1. Blue Apron- This meal service is a dream come true for busy adults. Blue Apron delivers farm fresh ingredients right to your door that are already chopped, prepped and ready to cook! All the meals are less than 700 calories and can be prepared in less than 40 minutes.

You simply pick the meals you want off the menu (which changes weekly)and like magic all the ingredients show up at your door…no grocery shopping required.

Don’t want Blue Apron to deliver anything for a week? No problem! There is no commitment to this service!

This is the perfect gift to give to the mom who doesn’t have a ton of time but wants to eat healthy or the mom who just wants to take a week off of grocery shopping and relax!

Find out more about Blue Apron and get 2 FREE MEALS here!

mothersday2

2. Kindle- My mom already has a Kindle and LOVES it! She talks all the time about how much she enjoys laying down and reading her Kindle before bed or on her lunch break.

It’s just not practical anymore to go to Barnes & Noble, buy a hardcover book for $89789435, read it once, then throw it in a box overflowing with old books right?

The Kindle can hold thousands of books at very affordable prices making it a perfect gift for the mom who loves to read.

Find the Kindle here on Amazon!

mothersday

3. Fitbit Alta- I am OBSESSED with my Fitbit. Personally, I have a super old school one but I am so impressed with some of these newer models like the Alta. This Fitbit tracks steps (obviously), distance, calories, active minutes, sleep and you can even get calls/texts/calendar notifications when you cell is close by.

A Fitbit is a perfect gift for the mom looking to get more active or maybe is already active and interested in tracking their progress.

Get the Fitbit Alta here on Amazon! (available in different colors)

mothersday4

4. The Skinnytaste Cookbook- If you’ve read my blog before you know that I am so in love with this cookbook. I seriously make something out of it every single week!

One of the biggest things I hear my mom complain about is not knowing what to cook for dinner. If your mom struggles to come up with dinner ideas or maybe is trying to eat a little healthier this the the PERFECT gift.

Find The Skinnytaste Cookbook here on Amazon!

For more Skinnytaste recipes visit the blog here!

mothersday5

5. NOW Oil Diffuser- I got this exact oil diffuser for Christmas this past year and have been in love ever since. This model is small but POWERFUL! I only have to put a couple drops of essential oils in at a time and my entire apartment smells delicious.

This diffuser stays on for hours and once the water has ran out simply turns itself off!

Diffusing oils can help with sleep, headaches, stress, anxiety…etc so are perfect for any mom looking to RELAX and improve their overall wellness.

You can buy this oil diffuser here on Amazon and can get a starter pack of essential oils here as well.

What gift ideas have you come up with for Mother’s Day?

Is there a product or service you or your mom loves?

Any Mother’s Day plans?

**This post contains affiliate links meaning I make a small commission off anything purchased. Anything I make goes right back into making Live Lean Eat Green the best it can be.

• Reply rachel @ athletic avocado April 28, 2016 at 4:25 am

My Mom would love the skinny taste cookbook becuase she is obsessed with that blog, thanks for the ideas 🙂
    rachel @ athletic avocado recently posted…Cherry Garcia Paleo Banana Bread Bars {Vegan option!}My Profile

• Reply Diana Becker April 28, 2016 at 9:23 am

You are so welcome! She would LOVE the cookbook…the photo’s are beautiful and every single recipe I’ve made has been delicious!

• Reply Amanda @ Exploring Life & Things April 28, 2016 at 9:26 am

These are all really good ideas! I’ve heard of Blue Apron but never thought to use it as a gift for someone. I really want to try and get my mom tickets to a Carrie Underwood concert this summer! We all love her and want to see her in concert someday. For Mother’s Day next weekend my sister, mom and I are running a 5k together!

• Reply Diana Becker April 28, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Concert tickets and doing something together are awesome ideas! Yeah Blue Apron is a service I love but only tried because someone gave me 2 free meals and I was hooked.

• Reply Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table April 28, 2016 at 9:34 am

These are fantastic ideas! I was drawing a blank… there’s a locally sourced (from the recipes to the good) version of Blue Apron in my howntown. I’m totally going to send that to my mom. Thanks!!!
    Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table recently posted…Super-Easy Taco Tuesday + WIAWMy Profile

• Reply Diana Becker April 28, 2016 at 12:02 pm

That’s amazing! Yeah I swear all moms need a little break from the shopping, pepping, cooking and cleaning grind.

• Reply Hollie April 28, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Thanks for sharing these. I’ve been debating what to buy my mom for Mother’s Day. It’s been kind of tricky trying to figure it out to be honest.
    Hollie recently posted…Bloggers GuiltMy Profile

• Reply Diana Becker April 29, 2016 at 1:28 pm

You are very welcome! It’s always so hard…can’t go wrong with flowers & wine 🙂

• Reply Shaniece Benosn April 28, 2016 at 5:14 pm

Great ideas, I’m actually getting my mom her favorite perfume along with some great accessories for up coming events this year!
    Shaniece Benosn recently posted…3 Tips to Torch Belly FatMy Profile

• Reply Diana Becker April 29, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Perfume is such a great idea! Totally one of those things my mom would never buy for herself but would LOVE!

• Reply Tamara April 28, 2016 at 6:12 pm

I’ve been loving my Fitbit Alta ever since hubby got it for me. It will make such a great gift for an active mom!

Great list!

XoXo,

Tamara

• Reply Diana Becker April 29, 2016 at 1:29 pm

I’m glad to hear you love it! I have the Fitbit One and looking to upgrade soon 🙂

• Reply Beverley @ Born to Sweat April 29, 2016 at 5:51 am

i like these ideas a lot!! my mother already emailed me saying she wants a gift box of teas from Davids Tea… so that left me zero room for creativity haha. i would love one of those diffusers though!
    Beverley @ Born to Sweat recently posted…The Ugly Truth Behind the Airbrush AppMy Profile

• Reply Diana Becker April 29, 2016 at 1:30 pm

Treat yourself and get an oil diffuser! You will love it! Tea is also an awesome idea…my mom is really into Teavana right now.

• Reply Olena @ candies & crunches April 29, 2016 at 1:16 pm

I love the oil diffuser idea! My mom looooves getting flowers!
    Olena @ candies & crunches recently posted…#FBF: Barcelona, Spain – The City Of Dreams (Part 1)My Profile

• Reply Diana Becker April 29, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Thank you! My oil diffuser really is one of my favorite gifts from Christmas. Flowers are a must…and maybe a bottle of wine too haha!

• Reply Liz @ I heart vegetables April 30, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Ohh I should get my mom a kindle. She loves to read! She has the FitBit One and she’s obsessed with it, so the new FitBit could be a nice upgrade!

• Reply Diana Becker May 1, 2016 at 10:14 pm

The new FitBit just looks classy and sleek she’d love it! I bet she would also really enjoy a Kindle. THOUSANDS of books on 1 tiny device.