Hello, hello, hello!
I’m so excited to share this post with you all!
As much as I love to write about running, my races, my favorite products…etc I also want to be sure I’m providing you all with valuable content!
I recently posted a status on my personal Facebook asking what topics people wanted to see more of on my blog and had an overwhelming amount of people say they needed quick, easy and healthy dinner ideas.
Well…your wish is my command!
So to get as many different ideas as possible I reached out to some of my fellow bloggers and came up with a HUGE roundup of 30 Healthy Meals Made In 30 Minutes Or Less! This roundup includes everything from chicken enchiladas to vegan mac and cheese so enjoy!
And now that you have no excuse not to eat healthy for like an entire month…GET COOKING!
30 Healthy Meals Made In 30 Minutes Or Less:
Pictured: fish tacos with peach and strawberry salsa by My Healthyish Life
Fish & Seafood:
- Tuna Thai Red Curry by Strength & Sunshine
- Lemon Pepper Cod by Live Lean Eat Green
- 3 Ingredient Garlic Tilapia Pasta by A Traveling Wife
- Fish Tacos with Peach and Strawberry Salsa by My Healthyish Life
- Asian Glazed Salmon by Little Chef Big Appetite
- Hawaiian Tuna Burgers by Healthy Helper
- Simple Almond Lime Cilantro Crusted Salmon by Athletic Avocado
Pictured: lemon chicken with capers & garlic roasted vegetables by The Real Foods Dietitians
- Chicken Avocado Salad With Tomatillo Dressing by Hungry by Nature
- Balsamic Sausage & Peppers by Joy Food Sunshine
- One-Dish Chicken Fajita Bake by The Real Foods Dietitians
- Turkey Kale Meatballs by Eat The Gains
- Autumn Cobb Salad by Leah’s Plate
- Copycat Panera Bread Sierra Turkey Sandwich by Healthy Helper
- Lemon Chicken with Capers & Garlic Roasted Vegetables by The Real Foods Dietitians
- Avocado & Dijon Turkey Burgers by My Healthyish Life
- Chicken Caprese Zoodle Bowl by The Clean Eating Couple
Pictured: creamy lemon hummus pasta with vegetables by Fooduzzi
Pasta & Noodles:
- Chicken Sausage Sweet Potato Pasta by Lean Clean & Brie
- Creamy Lemon Hummus Pasta With Vegetables by Fooduzzi (MY FAVORITE PASTA EVER)
- Kale & Chickpea Pasta by Live Lean Eat Green
- Shaved Purple Asparagus & Asian Vegetable Soba Noodles by Strength & Sunshine
- Rice Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing by Ana Goes Fit
- Sun Dried Tomato And Roasted Red Pepper Pasta With Feta by Chelsea’s Healthy Kitchen
- Zucchini Ratatouille Pasta by A Cup Of Kellen
- Orecchiette Pasta With Chicken Sausage & Broccoli by Skinnytaste
Pictured: smoky tempeh toastadas with mango cabbage slaw by Emilie Eats
- Healthy Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta by Eat The Gains
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers by The Athlete’s Palate
- Soy Chorizo Lettuce Wraps by Hungry by Nature
- Quick Cauliflower Chickpea Curry by Let’s Get Living
- Vegan Crab Cakes by Healthy Helper
- Smoky Tempeh Toastadas With Mango Cabbage Slaw by Emilie Eats
- Curry Mac & Cheese by Strength & Sunshine
- Vegan Avocado Caprese Pasta Salad by Emilie Eats
So there you have it…30 delicious dinner ideas that hopefully inspired you to eat a little healthier this week!
I can’t stress enough how life changing cooking at home is. You save so much money, you eat healthier, you can make extra for lunch the next day and I think you even save time! Think about it… it’s way easier to throw some Lemon Pepper Cod in the oven and relax than get in your car, park, order food, wait, wait some more then get back in your car to consume a 2,000 calorie meal right?
What do you want to see more of on Live Lean Eat Green?
What’s your go-to EASY weeknight dinner?