I’m going to be very honest…I got a little distracted trying to write the post that was really suppose to be live today.
All it took was one email about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I swear the next 3 hours were gone!
Normally I never get hyped up about sales but when I saw that tons of my favorite fitness gear was close to 50% off I knew I had to splurge a little.
So I may not have a healthy food/lifestyle post today but I figured sharing some of my favorite fitness finds from the Nordstrom sale would have to do. Plus, what better motivation to get active this weekend than some new workout clothes right?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale officially begins today so get shopping before everything sells out!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Fitness Finds:
1. Zella ‘Sirsasana’ Sports Bra ($31.90)- I’m officially motivated to get my stomach toned enough to rock just this sports bra and leggings in yoga. I love how stylish this bra is and it’s surprisingly VERY COMFORTABLE! It’s soft, supportive and doesn’t fit so tight that can’t breathe.
2. Nike ‘Pro Indy’ Dri-FIT Sports Bra ($29.90)- I bought this bra awhile ago in black and LOVE IT! The material is very light and comfortable…so much so it’s been my go to bra just under tank tops running errands and at work.
3. Zella ‘Daylight’ Track Shorts ($33.90)- So I may own these shorts too and am dying to get them in every color. What I really love about these shorts is the large waistband. During a long run your shorts actually stay in place and don’t start riding up…THE WORST! The sides are also perforated to keep you cool in this awful summer heat.
4. Zella ‘Live In’ Crop Leggings ($31.90)- Every single woman needs to own a pair of ‘live in’ leggings. The name says it all…you will live in these leggings they’re so comfortable and flattering. I own 3 pairs of the plain black full length legging and am so excited to get the cropped version in the mail.
5. Zella ‘Cut It Out’ High Waist Leggings ($37.90)- I’m all about cut outs and sexy seams to make your legs/ butt look amazing. Watch out Lululemon because Zella seriously just stepped up their game with these leggings for 1/2 the price.
Do you like Zella workout gear?
What are you buying from the Nordstrom sale?
Any fun weekend plans?