I have a very love/ hate relationship with protein powder.
After I run or lift weights I always have a protein shake to help my muscles recover and build themselves back stronger than ever. I truly see a huge difference in my work out progress when I regularly consume protein powder BUT drinking the same shake over and over again can get old.
Until very recently I hadn’t even thought to mix things up and instead of drinking a boring shake maybe using some protein powder in things like cookies, pancakes, muffins, energy balls…etc.
But after receiving a couple of requests on ways to incorporate protein powder into your diet without making a shake/ smoothie I was very intrigued to broaden my protein powder horizons.
To provide you all with the most ideas possible I reached out to my fabulous friends in my blogging community for a little help.
I was just blown away with how many creative recipes they sent me to use for this post. Everything from cookie butter truffle protein balls to zucchini muffins ALL USING PROTEIN POWDER!
Enjoy and I hope you all get inspired to change up your protein powder routine!
25 New Ways To Use Protein Powder:
no-bake chocolate cherry protein cookies by Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Chocolate zucchini protein cookies by Healthy Helper
- Cherry white chocolate hazelnut chai protein cookies (vegan) by Athletic Avocado
- Super oatmeal raisin cookies by Masala Girl Travels
- Golden mango protein cookies by Healthy Helper
- No-bake chocolate cherry protein cookies (vegan) by Fit Mitten Kitchen
chocolate covered chickpea protein balls by Emilie Eats
DIY Protein Bars/Balls:
- No-bake protein bars by The Lean Green Bean
- Vega protein bars (vegan) by Masala Girl Travels
- Cookie butter protein truffle balls by A Whisk And Two Wands
- Chocolate cherry mocha brownie bites (vegan) by Healthy Helper
- Gingerbread protein bites by Fitful Focus
- No-bake banana nut vegan protein bars by Healthy Helper
- Peanut butter breakfast bars by Joy Food Sunshine
- Copycat chocolate coffee RX Bars (paleo) by Fitful Focus
- Almond butter protein bars by Hungry By Nature
- Chocolate covered chickpea protein balls by Emilie Eats
strawberry protein muffins by the clean eating couple
Oatmeal & Muffins:
- Chocolate protein overnight oats by Strength & Sunshine
- Strawberry protein muffins by The Clean Eating Couple
- Pumpkin chocolate chip protein muffins by Eat The Gains
- Red, white and blue overnight oats by A Cup Of Kellen
- Banana baked protein oatmeal by Southern In Law
- Vanilla peanut butter oat squares by Lean Clean & Brie
- Easy cornbread zucchini protein muffins by Suzlyfe
- Banana bread protein muffins by I Heart Vegetables
- Apple carrot protein muffins by Sprint 2 The Table
- Strawberry shortcake baked oatmeal by Leah’s Plate
What’s your favorite brand of protein powder?
What’s your favorite way to eat/ drink protein powder?