- Hi my name is Shaniece! I created a lifestyle platform to empower women to come into their own skin by sharing ideas and tips to help you become a better version of yourself. I blog about motivation to help you stay on track with your goals, fashion, fitness and everything in between that will inspire you to unleash your Inner Goddess.
- At the beginning, I got into fitness because I wanted to look good and be in the best shape. I was also alarmed after learning that my mom was struggling with high blood pressure and that other health issues were prevalent in our family. From that day on, I decided to become more disciplined and decided to take action in regards to my health and fitness. Last year, I decided to become serious and more cautious of what I put in my mouth. Before I became a health freak, I consumed everything in sight because I love food. With guidance from my coach, I realized that I could have all my favorite foods but in moderation. Through my efforts of becoming a healthier me, I began to see amazing results in my health and fitness.
- I wake up every morning at 4:30 am to be at the gym by 5:00 am. I work out one body part each day for 45 minutes, along with a 15 minute session in the sauna. Lately I’ve been working out in the evening 3 days a week to help one of my clients get into shape because that’s the only time she’s available. It’s definitely been challenging because my body is used to getting up every morning and I find myself being less motivated towards the end of the day because all I want to do is go home to relax or create content for Bloom. In order for me to get into the zone to work out in the evening, I use Herbalife24 Prolong pre-workout to get me energized and help me with high-intensity or extended exercise.
- One of main things that motivates me to get out of bed early in the morning is knowing my morning workout is going to set the tone for my day and help me be more productive throughout the whole day. Working out increases blood flow, which allows me to feel more alert and makes me feel good afterwards, while boosting my alertness, which is a plus because I need to mentally be prepared to go into work. It’s not always easy waking up early, but I always think about the end results of how good I’m going to feel afterwards.
- Set your alarm clock and when it goes off jump out of the bed right way. Refrain from hitting the snooze button. Getting out of bed is the hardest thing about working out in the morning, but after 2 weeks it will become a lot easier. Also, be sure to pack your gyn bag at night so you won’t forget anything and think about the end results and benefits of working out when you are fighting yourself to get out of bed.
- You’ll be less likely to skip your workout
- Your mood will improve
- Your metabolic rate will receive a quick boost: Morning workouts will help to boost your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories for the rest of the day.
[Tweet “Tips on becoming a morning exerciser & sticking to it!”]
You can follow Shaniece on her blog Bloom!
Are you a morning or evening exerciser?
What’s the hardest part about working out in the morning for you?
Any questions for Shaniece?