Hi, I’m Diana! I’m a native San Diegan with a passion for health, fitness and delicious food. It all started growing up in an extremely health conscious household, we’re talking the first time I ever had Taco Bell was in college kind of healthy. My parents educated me about the importance of eating well, staying active and to never eat a plate of food that didn’t have color on it. I went to college at San Diego State University where I got my degree in Food and Nutrition and began working in weight loss right after graduation. Fast forward to now. I have switched careers which has given me time to develop this blog and I could not be more excited to share Live Lean Eat Green with everyone.
Live Lean Eat Green sums up the lifestyle I strive to live up to. My food philosophy is to eat clean, whole foods 90% of the time, eat whatever the heck you want 10% of the time and get some form of exercise every day. I believe in having flexibility in your diet and not subscribing to 1 specific way of eating. I promote sustainable healthy lifestyles.
10 things to know about me:
1. I ran my first full marathon in June 2016.
2. I eat at least 1 piece of chocolate every night.
3. I am obsessed with the San Diego Chargers.
4. I believe in the power of yoga both physically and mentally.
5. I’ve lived in San Diego my whole life and never plan on leaving
6. I easily drink close to 200 oz of water a day
7. I will not leave my house without my FitBit
8. My dream is to travel to Thailand, Bali and into Australia
9. I love craft beer and wine
10. I have an unhealthy obsession with reality TV