We made it to Friday YAY! Is it just me or was that the longest 4 day work week ever? Maybe it’s just me and that’s why I’m extra excited to present my first “Friday Favorites” post- something new that I’ll be doing monthly.
I’m so guilty of visiting 985945 different blogs a day, Pinning their amazing recipes then never actually following through on making anything…oops!
So this week I decided to change that! I know fellow bloggers put so much hard work and effort into creating delicious recipes to share with their readers and so I decided to actually follow through and try some out! Today I’m sharing 2 of my favorite recipes I made this week and my new favorite workout pants.
New favorite breakfast: 3 Ingredient Pancakes by The Skinny Confidential
I’ve been in a serious breakfast rut and discovering these pancakes has given me a whole new reason to wake up in the morning! These pancakes are SO EASY to make and I was shocked how flavorful they were.
All you need is 1 banana, 2-3 eggs and 1 Tbsp of chia seeds- THAT’S IT! The complete recipe is on The Skinny Confidential.
We’ve all had those weekends where we may have had a few too many glasses of wine, gave into an ice cream craving or had 100 slices of pizza. Come Monday you feel puffy, bloated, sluggish and SO READY to start detoxing and “getting your diet back on track”…sound familiar? This Green Detox Drink will help cleanse your body and get you back on track whether it’s Monday morning or mid-week.
Detoxifying benefits of the Green Detox Drink:
- Ginger- Helps stimulate digestion and total body circulation. It cleanses the buildup of toxins and waste in your liver, color and other major organs.
- Parsley- Increases the productivity of liver enzymes to detoxify the body and is especially useful for removing heavy metals. In addition, it acts as a diuretic cleansing your blood and kidneys.
- Spinach- Aids with digestion due to its high fiber content and provides powerful antioxidants.
- Romaine lettuce- This surprising superfood helps prevent plaque buildup on your arteries and regulates blood pressure.
- Mango- Helps this drink not taste like crap. Just kidding, they are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants for overall health.